Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Supply Chains

I think that supply chains do ave a responsibility to know wha is going on within their businesses. It is their business, what brings them livelyhood, and therefore it is their busines to know how the company operates and things that are happening within its walls. I think that every good business owner knows what goes on within the company that they own, and usually this allows for the company to be sucessful. Bosses that know every detail about their companies are usually the companines that people become loyal to, and I think this happens to be because people like the services that they render but also becasue those kind of comapnies are good to work for. I always find myself becoming loyal to comapnies that their employees are happy. It makes things so much more pleasent as a consumer. In business, I like that owners should think that everyhting that has to do with their business is their business. They should know about everything. It will do good for not only their consumers but their employees and also it would help immensly with ethical dilemmas, because most likely their wouldn't be any.

No comments: